Big Horn 19092 1-1/2 Inch Nylon Faced Hammer Mallet
1-1/2" Nylon-Face Hammer feature quality. The replaceable faces are threaded for easy and secure installation. A shoulder absorbs the force of side blows and protects the threads. The zinc alloy head is serrated to ensure a tight connection with the faces, and chrome-plated for durability.
- Nylon-face protects work piece while hammering
- Chrome plated zinc head with two screw-in nylon faces which are designed to be replaced when worn
- One-piece faces are threaded for easy and secure fit
- Shoulder on face protects against the force of side blows
- Zinc alloy head is serrated for a tight connection with faces
- Replaceable faces available (sold separately)
- Used as a multi-purpose striking tool in most assembly applications including engineering, furniture, shop fitting, partitioning, double glazing and injection molding operations.
- Head Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Head Length: 4"
- Head Material: Zinc Alloy
- Face Material: Nylon
- Weight: 1.40 lbs
- Length: 12"
- Nylon Shaft with 6-1/2" Long Serrated Rubber Grip
- Handle Dia: 1-1/4"