Big Horn 19238 Adjustable Hole Saw 1-1/2" to 7-7/8" (40mm - 200mm)
Big Horn 19238 Adjustable Hole Saw ranging from 1-1/2" to 7-7/8" (40mm - 200mm). Will cut plywood, laminates, composite boards, gypsum board, plastic, dry wall, rubber, & many other material with extreme precision .Includes extra brad point drill bit for drilling in thin sheet materials, and Allen Wrench for adjustments.
- Designed for professional use, the Heavy Duty Circle Cutter will make clean cuts
- Better and Faster - The tempered steel body features marked graduations on the beam for fast measurement and application
- Multipurpose - Will cut plywood, laminates, composite boards, gypsum board, plastic, dry wall, rubber & many other materials.
- Great Value - This round shank circle cutter is great for making smooth cuts through most materials, including wood, composite, dry wall, Sheet, metal and more.
- Easy To Adjust - Adjust diameter of hole by locating the inner edges of the blade holders against the graduated scale
- Changeable Center bit for thinner or thicker materials
- Slide Bar marked in graduated metric for precise adjustments
- Material: High Speed Steel Drill Bit & High Carbon Steel Blades with Tungsten Carbide Tips
- Center Shaft Diameter: 3/8”
- Cut holes from 1-1/2" - 7-7/8" (40mm - 200mm)
- Set of Cutter
- Drill Bits
- Allen Wrench
- Corkwood Board
- Gypsum Board
- PVC Sheets